Mogul's state of the art Meltblown technology offers a variety of treatments and applications.
• Elastex elastomeric meltblown fabrics from TPU or Polyolefins for high elasticity, antislip and softness.
• Electret fabrics: Electrostatic charging of fabrics by corona treatment helps to improve filtration efficiency, lamination and printability of fabrics.
• Pulp treatment: By addition of pulp to fabrics improves absorbency and filtration capability of fabrics. Asterion brand pulp added fabrics can be used for number of applications like wipes, femcare, insulation, dust clothes, filtration etc.
• Colorants: The meltblown fabrics can be produced in different colors required for different applications.
• Meltblown fabrics can be produced in different colors required for different applications.
• Meltblown fabrics can be produced U/V resistant, antimicrobial, flame retardant, antistatic, hydrophilic by different treatments.
• Different bonding methods are available. Point or honeycomb calandared, ultrasonic bonded and perfbonded fabrics available.
• PBT Fabrics are mainly used for medical and filtration applications. PBT Meltblown has a good filtration effect, high dimensional stability, and good resistance for a wide range of sterilization methods (gamma, ethylene oxide irradiation and hot steamair) it can be used for filtreting blood. Fabrics and are offered in soth single layer and in a combination with Pet or PP Spunbond (Ultrasonic Bonded) it's available in width of 160 cm. Weight range 20 - 200 gr.
• PLA bassed biodegradable meltblown fabric is a green product offering from Mogul.